These precast concrete barriers are used regularly across Europe, UK and Ireland as a temporary or permanent road restraint and protective barrier for both highway and off site earthworks projects.
The term “concrete crash barrier” refers to the safety function of a concrete wall and corresponds structurally to the term steel safety barrier (SSP). Other terms such as guide wall or guard wall clarify neither the role nor the effect of such safety equipment. According to the terminology used in EN 1317, both types of safety equipment belong to the category of permanent road restraint systems. In the case of SSPs, the barrier is deformable while concrete crash barriers are stronger and more rigid.
Key features of our concrete crash barrier include:
- Extremely high level of breach resistance even under the most demanding conditions thanks to continuous triple reinforcement
- Problem-free logistics because no additional connectors are needed
- The system can be installed on either side of the road without the need for any modifications
- Highly cost-effective thanks to fast and simple installation
- Sections can be replaced while at the same time ensuring the tensile reinforcement of the barrier
- It is a modular system with numerous applications
- The system conforms to RPS TL-BSWF 1996 concrete crash barrier regulations and supplements and can be used in accordance with ZTV-PS ’96
- High quality concrete and mass precision Suitability testing. Contact us to see test reports.
- Precise foundation elements and transition elements in accordance with RPS supplements are also available
- Special designs, adapters and connectors available
- Delivery nationwide
Consult our engineers, we are always happy to answer any questions. Contact the team by phone on 05793 53018, or by email at email@example.com or fill out the contact form below.